Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guten tag!

Today was my 3rd German class. I am making quite the progress. Actually, I sat in the front row and had too much fun yelling out all the answers before the teacher could finish a question. Sorry for all the other students, but I had a great time. So I guess it's official, I will register for the class even though it makes my Tuesdays and Thursday to be 12 hrs long! Ah, the sacrifices I make for learning!
Also the teacher told us that Tuebingen is known for science and philosophy but not so much for visual arts. Literally, she says, there are no painting studios on campus! You have to go to the towns nearby. No wonder I couldn't even find drawing paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you still need paper? I can ship you some. Maybe Tuebingen wasn't the best place for you after all because you are so well rounded you need a place that has science and ART!

    ReplyDelete